Web Application Programmer
Qualified candidates must be current in the latest web based technologies. The position will focus on Rich Internet Applications (RIA) development and will be responsible for the design of highly user friendly interfaces to our products
• Design and development of Web artifacts including: features, solutions, application frameworks, database schemas and GUI’s.
• Design modules which can be reused / utilized throughout the entire domain and provide maintenance and enhancements to existing environments
• Design / Build Custom Object Classes and Custom .Net based User Interface Components. Deal with Data Binding of those Objects to the UI Components
• Implement designs to send/receive data from ASP.Net Services and Rich Internet Applications Services
• Experience with ASP.Net (1.1 > 4.0) Web Services and XML
• Knowledge of how to leverage RIA and MVC technologies in design of applications. Should have a solid on-the-job background in User Interface design for Web Based Applications
• Experience using Visual Studio and .Net Frameworks (2.0 > 4.0) for design of .Net solutions
• Will have strong foundation with Object Oriented Concepts
• Current experience with SQL Server 2008/2010; experience with design and implementation of Stored Procedures and Triggers
• Flash, AJAX, Silverlight, MS Lightswitch, and Adobe Flex experience are all big plusses
• Must be willing to take a hands-on technical test during the interview
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Lynbrook, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.