Sr. Manager EDI / B2B Integration
Responsible for managing the technical teams, processes, and tool sets required to support EDI and B2B integration strategies. Manage the B2B Integration Teams activities and strategies while keeping abreast of industry trends and technologies.
• Manage Business Analysts, B2B Integration Specialists, and Developers in the development of B2B integration strategy and toolsets to support technology initiatives regarding B2B integration. This includes design, development, implementation, and production activities associated with customer & vendor transaction sets, EDI data standards and standard communication protocols (HTTP, FTP, AS2)
• Manage all customer and vendor integration activities including ongoing maintenance and support.
• Will have extensive contact with internal business units and external vendors to ensure strategic growth
• Evaluation and selection of vendor services and tools to meet long term strategic objectives. Manage relationships with vendors
• Regular interaction with E-Procurement to analyze, recommend, plan, design, develop, and implement solutions to meet control, security, usability, performance, and reliability requirements.
• Manage and coordinate efforts of Subject Matter Experts, Development, Quality Assurance, etc. to ensure successful customer and vendor implementations.
• Oversee management of E-Procurement projects which align with B2B integration efforts. Develop operational measures / metrics for E-Procurement solutions / integrations.
• Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives are met in a timely manner.
• Must have at least two years of experience managing technical teams
• Must have Mapping and Translation experience: XML, EDI, Punchout, OCI, cXML, & OAGI.
• Experienced in the design, development, implementation, and production activities associated with customer & vendor transaction sets, EDI data standards and standard communication protocols (HTTP, FTP, AS2)
• Experience with WebMethods, TIBCO or IBM Sterling Commerce a plus.
• Should have knowledge of XML, SQL, ETL & Punchout setups.
• Must have exceptional organizational and strong time management skills. Will have demonstrable history of meeting tight deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree in Info Systems, Business or other related field or equivalent experience is required.
• Must have strong oral and written English communication skills
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Huntington, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications)
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.