- The right person for this role will possess a strong passion for software development, be highly self-directed, motivated and energetic.
- Will work within a highly motivated team to build modules of an integrated end-to-end solution for systems built on latest Microsoft technologies. Must be flexible to work on multiple platforms and development environments.
- Will research, assess and make decisions on appropriate technologies for use on multiple projects.
- Must work well both independently and within team environments.
- BS in Computer Science or Related Field, MS Preferred
- Strong, Current C# Experience is a Must
- Exceptional Technical and Analytics Skills; Full Life Cycle experience a Must Have
- Deep Passion for Software Development. Must Have a Desire to Explore and Work On Emerging Technologies as well as Legacy Environments
- Ideally, will have Experience in Multiple Environments and exposure to C++ and/or Java
- Solid OOP, Design Patterns and Relation Database Experience (SQL)
- Mobile App Development (Objective C, Mono) a Very Strong Plus. Mobile Development experience in iOS and/or Android is a deciding advantage
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies, TDD, or Continuous Integration Desired
- Experience with TDD, Mocking, IoC, Dependency Injection
- Understanding of SOLID principals
- Must Have Strong Oral and Written English Communication Skills and be Able to Interface with Users, Both Technical and Non-Technical at All Levels
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, No Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ