Technology Project Manager
We are seeking an Accomplished Project Manager with a combination of Business Analysis Skills and Strong Technology Skills. We need experience in the Development/Architecture of 3-Tier .Net Environments, a Proven History of Planning and Managing New Development Projects and Demonstrated Ability to remain Hands-On and Involved in Day-to-Day Design Issues. The selected Project Manager will have Exceptional Communication Skills in order to provide Users/Stake Holders Progress Reports/Timeline Updates
• Will have Strong, Hands-On .Net, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Systems experience
• Responsible for Project Definition/Project Planning using MS Project and Related Tools
• Must have experience in Preparation of Proposals for New and Evolving Projects
• Will have a Solid History of Preparation and Presentation of Proposals to Users/Clients, both Internal and External
• Will be proficient in Cost Estimation, Timeframe Estimation, Resource Management, Stake Holder Management and Reporting
• Will be experience in Direction of Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing and Deployment
Nice to Have:
• Experience working within Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics or Related Industries
• Hands-On background Developing both Web Based and Mobile Based Solutions
• Ability to Leverage New and Evolving Opportunities using RIA Technologies
• Off-Shoring experience is a plus
• PMP Certification or formal PMP training is a deciding plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Lynbrook, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.