ServiceNow Analyst / Administrator (Farmingdale, NY 11735)
Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed.
Resumes with abbreviated career history or only partial career history will not be considered
Resumes from outside of the United States will not be reviewed
The ServiceNow Analyst / Administrator will be responsible for partnering cross functionally with various departments to develop and implement high quality, efficient and repeatable processes company-wide in the area of Collaboration Solutions.
· Responsible for overall maintenance and assures proper usage of ServiceNow. Perform general support for the ServiceNow system via Incidents and Request Tasks submitted by end users.
· Perform requirements gathering, business analysis, technical specifications and solution design for ServiceNow enhancement projects. Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks such as configuration, scripting, integration, and testing.
· Create and maintain ServiceNow Reports and Dashboards.
· Maintain a known error database and maintain, update and post documented workarounds and permanent solutions into ServiceNow Knowledge Base.
· Set up training sessions and lead the training of users as needed for ServiceNow or other systems.
· Establish, document and set the example for best practices of developing, configuring and maintaining ServiceNow.
· Assist in the gathering of tool metrics.
· Use scripting Tools and ServiceNow Functionality to Create Scripts to Automate Routine Workflow Tasks for IT. Configuration and customization of ServiceNow workflows.
· Maintain LDAP Configuration for user, group, and role based access to ServiceNow applications.
· Prepares and promotes Update Sets to Test and Production environments following a Change Management process
· Research and deploy new releases, upgrades, patches, cloning and activating plug-ins and/or enhancements into ServiceNow.
· Coordinate with cross functional areas to identify automated workflow for ServiceNow requests.
· Interact with and collaborate the work of offshore consultants.
· Develop clear and concise business, process and technical documentation and use the ServiceNow Knowledge Base.
· Articulates technical concepts using easily understandable business language.
· Use business rules, client scripts, and UI polices to update application requirements.
· Works directly with IT management to align ServiceNow with IT organization strategy.
· Create and modify all request workflows both for both internal and external vendors.
· Leverage and promote best practices and process frameworks, such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) to drive continual process improvement using ServiceNow framework.
· Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent years of business experience is required. Certifications such as ServiceNow Admin, ITIL, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS, A+ preferred.
· Minimum of two years of working experience with ServiceNow required.
· Minimum of three years of development/scripting experience or equivalent education required.
· Excellent English verbal, written and documentation skills are a must have.
· Working Knowledge of ServiceNow modules such as Service Catalog, Incident, Change, Problem, Project and Portfolio Management, Asset Management and Knowledge.
· Ability to analyze and diagnose problems quickly to come up with workable solutions and the ability to exercise initiative to resolve and follow-up on problems required.
· Knowledge of LDAP and Active Directory Structure preferred.
This is a permanent, full time position; NOT A CONTRACT. All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY. Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with ALL of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE LOCAL AREA WILL NOT BE READ