Software Engineer (MCPD Certification a Must)
Must be a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer and hold one of these Certifications:
• MCPD: Windows Developer 4
• MCPD: Windows Azure Developer 4
** Applicant must stay up to date with the latest Microsoft Certifications during employment.
• This position requires good planning, time management and organizational skills. Candidate must be strongly detail-oriented and possess excellent communication skills for troubleshooting problems.
• Will be responsible for software development of company products and internal applications.
• Develop new software products and Maintenance of existing company software products
• .Net and .Net Compact Framework Applications (C# and/or VB.Net)
• C / C++ Applications
• Professional Installation and Upgrade Packages
• All software modified or written by individual
• Assist in testing other developers code
• Prepare testing outlines for Quality Control Department
• Assist Quality Control Testers
• Project Specification, Requirement, Design and Release Documentation
• Technical Support
• Assist in training Call Center personnel on use of new/modified applications
• Assist Call Center in tracking down bugs/problems through resolution
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract).
Due to occasional work in secure environments, all candidates must be US Citizens.
Preference is given to candidates who are local to Melville, L.I., NY, but candidates willing to relocate will also be considered.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.