• Design and Build Web Based User Interface Applications and Back-End Databases
• Authoring of Complex, functional Web Pages
• Creation of Design Prototypes and Development of Functional Specifications for Software
• Communicate with Users at all levels to Define Needs and Explore New or Improved Development Areas for the Web Sites
• Investigate and Evaluate new Web Technologies
• Must have at least two years of experience in Programming/Development of Web Based Applications
• Demonstrable, Proven experience with ASP.Net, C#, HTML, ASP and SQL
• Must have Solid English Communication Skills, both Oral and Written
• Will be Decisive and Possess Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
• Must be able to Work Effectively on an Independent Basis under Minimal Supervision
• Should have a BS, Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Islip, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.