• Web-Site creation and maintenance
• Creating and maintaining relational databases.
• Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all computer system and networks
• Information maintenance/data entry
• Develop and prepare computer solutions for users
• Work closely with Technology Management to prioritize business goals and information needs
• Will be thoroughly familiar with the Internet and the World Wide Web, Have a solid foundation with SQL and Relational Databases along with some knowledge of ASP.Net
• Must have strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Will have exceptional English communication/interface skills for daily interaction with internal Staff, Senior Management, Users at all levels and Clients (both internal and external)
• Must have the ability to work under pressure both on an individual basis and within group/team settings
• Ability to work with minimal direction; demonstrable ability to perform broad project based tasks and anticipate information needs of Users/Clients
• Must be a quick thinker with the ability to seek out new solutions to a variety of projects/problems
• Must be Creative and Innovative with the ability to suggest new and useful information to the staff and be willing/adaptable to learn new skills and new ways of doing things
• Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of project management methodology
Ideal Technical Skills:
• Web Programming: ASP.Net, ASP
• Database Design: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, or MySQL; SQL Server or Access preferred
• Software: Microsoft Office
• Operating systems: PC (Windows/9x/2007 plus/XP), Macintosh (OS 9, OS X), UNIX
• A general technical knowledge of computer hardware, Software and computer maintenance
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Inwood, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.