Responsible for Design and Development of New and Existing Salesforce.com Applications. Will work directly with Key Team Members to Scope, Design, Develop, Test and Refine Customized Salesforce.Com Solutions
· Develop Product Capabilities using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce, and other Technologies for ECommerce CRM and Order Entry
· Develop Software And Design Standards, Processes and Procedures, Testing and Guidelines to ensure they Meet Business Rules And Government Regulations
· Perform Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Performance Testing of New Product Functionality
· Communicate and Manage Project Status and Deliverables with Peers and Managers
· Works with other Developers, Operations and Customer Service as necessary to Investigate and Resolve any Production Support Related Issues
· Participate in User Research and Usability Testing to help Improve the User Experience
· Salesforce.com Certified Developer a deciding plus
· BS in Computer Science or Equivalent work experience
· Will have at least 1 year of Salesforce.com Design and Development along with SalesForce APIs, APEX, and Visualforce Pages on SalesForce.com platforms
· Strong debugging skills
· Ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application.
· Absolutely must have solid English oral and written communication skills.
· Experience with developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce controllers/components and s-controls
· Experience Writing Apex (Classes, Triggers) and experience Integrating 3rd Party Systems with SalesForce.com
· Force.com and API Development (WSDL, SOQL,SOSL,REST,SOAP)
· Proficient in Programming Languages including general knowledge of language syntax and coding techniques (Java, .Net, ...). Experience working with various WebServices and Web Development Technologies including: XML, and HTML5
· Will be comfortable with Agile and Iterative Software Delivery Methodologies
· Experience using Software Project Lifecycle Tools (i.e. Bug Tracking, Requirements Management, etc…). JIRA experience a plus
· Experience implementing Unit and System Tests as necessary to provide sufficient code quality and code coverage
· Must have a solid understanding of Relational Database Concepts and Database Technologies
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ