LAMP (PHP, Symfony, Drupal, MVC) Developer
· We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer with proven success developing custom applications on leading MVC and CMS frameworks including Symfony 2, and Drupal 7 or above.
· The ideal candidate will hit the ground running, bringing current skills and experience to bear on multiple projects, designing robust architectural solutions and contributing to our strategic growth.
· Will work closely with senior team members while also mentoring and guiding more junior team members to support the implementation, development, integration, and maintenance of web-based software.
· Bachelor's Degree, Advanced Degree a plus
· Absolutely must have strong, current LAMP Stack experience along with strong analytical, problem solving and production diagnostics skills
· Current experience with Drupal Configuration and Development on Drupal Sites, Modules, and Themes
· Strong Front End Development using PHP, HTML 4/5, CSS 2/3, XML, JSON, and Front-End Libraries
· A keen understanding of the HTTP and HTTP based applications
· Object-Oriented Programming skills and advanced understanding of APIs
· Understanding of MySQL and query efficiencies
· Experience working in a team environment with distributed version control systems (GIT, Mercurial)
· Experience with command-line tools including Drush and Composer
· Understanding of and experience with security best practices and intrusion prevention (SSL, XSS, SQL Injection, etc…)
· Must have strong English verbal and written communication skills
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US. All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY. Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT an option.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NO BE PROCESSED