We are seeking an experience Business Analyst to provide Functional Needs Analysis and Define Functionality throughout the Systems Design and Application Development Life Cycle. Will be a Subject Matter Expert with the Responsibility of Ensuring that systems are Developed In-Line with and Integrated into our Environment based upon Technical and Functional Requirements. The selected Candidate will have Exceptional Oral and Written English Communication Skills and the Ability to Produce Clear, User Friendly Documentation
• Work closely with User/Client Community and Product Development Teams to Gather Requirements, Create Workflows, User Stories, and Functional Documents for use by Development Staff
• Development of Functional and Design Specifications.
• Analysis of Project Requirements and Problems/Roadblocks
• Assist Project Managers with Work/Effort Estimates and Completion Timelines
• Manage any Assigned Projects to Completion.
• Provide Guidance as the System Experts for Problem Resolution and Product Enhancements.
• Provide Documentation of the Technical Integration of all Programs/Projects into Related systems
• Will have exceptional Interpersonal and Communication Skills and the Ability to Translate User Requirements for Development Staff for Multiple Project Implementations
• Should have Professional Development experience with Large-Scale Multi-Site Systems
• Must have Strong Organizational Skills, a Solid Customer Focus, the Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize Work
• Should have experience across the Complete Project life Cycle
• Will have excellent Program Debugging and problem Troubleshooting Skills
• Demonstrated experience in Web Development Environments: HTML, .Net Framework, SQL…
• Experience with Object Oriented Design and Development is Ideal
• Work experience within Supply Chain, Distribution or Logistics is a Deciding Plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Lynbrook, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.