Will work within a small team to develop ASP.Net Applications, Reporting Applications, Functionality Updates and Systems / Service Integrations along with the support and enhancement of the existing environment. The Development Team uses extensive User/Customer interaction for design inspiration in order to provide robust, user friendly, quality tested applications.
• Contribute to ASP.Net, C# Client/Server Application design which provides data for Users/Customers
• Design applications with a focus on User Interfaces. The work will be approximately 75-80% new development/new functionality and 20-25% support and maintenance
• Database programming/design along with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Consult with internal development team on system problems, issues or enhancements
• Communicate effectively with peers and management regarding project status, recommendations for improvements/enhancements and development issues
• Testing / Troubleshooting of all systems and designs worked on
• Minimum of two years of experience with ASP.Net along with strong, current C# skills
• Solid experience with Object Oriented Development
• Will have experience in User Interface design and development, ideally including the development of financial applications
• Strong SQL / Database Development skills including experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008. Development in SQL Server or Sybase environments is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010 is a deciding plus
• Should have experience working in fast paced, multi-tasking environments. Will be highly motivated / driven to excellence.
• Must have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented with and have a good sense of time management; will have a demonstrated history of meeting tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work well independently and in group environments
• Absolutely Must Have strong English communication / interface / interpersonal skills and experience working with Users/Customers at all levels
• BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree a plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Holtsville, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.