Executive Assistant (Hauppauge, NY 11788)
- RESUMES WITHOUT FULL NAME AND CURRENT ADDRESS (CITY AND STATE A MINIMUM) WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
- RESUMES WITH ABBREVIATED CAREER HISTORY OR ONLY PARTIAL CAREER HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
Well established and Award-Winning Business to Consumer eCommerce Firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide Executive Level Administrative Support for the CEO and COO. This is an opportunity for a “Get-it Done”, Forward Thinking Office Pro to excel in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment where employees are encouraged to push the boundaries on the cutting edge of the eCommerce World. This is a golden opportunity for growth, ideally leading to overseeing the expansion and management of our team.
- Will oversee Administrative Policies for our organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate
- Provide clerical and general office support to other offices. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate
- Perform Data Analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform Filtering and Sorting of Data, Vlookup and other functions
- Will train Staff on Policies and Procedures, assist with On-Boarding and Off-Boarding of Personnel
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling all travel and conferences, schedule appointments, and make changes to appointments as necessary
- Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary. Maintain inventory and office supplies.
- Interact with external customers when appropriate and solve any problems that may arise
- Must be willing to perform additional Ad-Hoc Tasks as needed
- Will currently be working in an Administrative or Executive Administrative capacity in a business environment and have a solid general business acumen.
- Must have strong, current experience with MS Office including strong Excel: Conditional Statements, Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Will have Strong Math and Data Analysis Skills
- Must have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Absolutely must have strong English communication skills (written and spoken)
This is a permanent, full time position. All candidates MUST be local to Hauppauge, NY. Do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation will not be considered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ