IT Security / Access Management Specialist (Farmingdale, NY 11735)
Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed.
Resumes with abbreviated career history or only partial career history will not be considered
Resumes from outside of the United States will not be reviewed
The IT Security / Access Management Specialist will be responsible for supporting business areas such as Financial, Procurement, Business Development, Collaboration, IT Service Operations, and Human Resources. Develops, Maintains, and Supports Network Access, Database and System Components, and Remote Access. Will work with Support Teams to Solve Business Problems with Systems and Process Solutions that align with The Firm’s Standards.
· Support existing Identity and Access Management program through the implementation of key IAM Technologies and Services.
· Perform SAP S/4 HANA Security Administration including troubleshooting access issues.
· Process workflow functionality in SAP GRC Access Request Management Configuration of new roles within SAP GRC Business Role Management.
· Create IT related accounts including Active Directory, AS400 and VPN accounts. Consultant account extensions in Active Directory and AS400.
· Collaborate with Human Resources teams with onboarding discrepancies and incidents. General offboarding activities such as disabling network accounts and removal of access. Processing of provisioning/ de-provisioning activities.
· Adhere to production system access policies and guidelines.
· Grant IT Development Access to production systems. Assist with project activity that requires IAM expertise.
· Work with team members and Service Desk agents on SAP security and controls concepts (basic User and Role maintenance, implementing Access Control, etc.)
· Work with Audit department on annual ACCS certification process and assist Audit with related compliance requests. Report any data discrepancies to Internal Audit and IT Management.
· Remote Support access and distribution of RSA tokens. Assist with report generation and notifications for associates RSA account expirations
· Keep up to date with O365 license inventory; O365 modifications such as mailbox creation, add/removal of associates in distribution lists.
· Provide ServiceNow reports when requested. Manage the ServiceNow queue related to the IAM Team.
· Ensures the confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
· 5-7 years of related systems support experience and customer service.
· Experience with SAP Security and SoD (segregation of duties) analysis, provisioning of SAP Roles/Groups a definite plus
· Experience with Security, Audit and compliance frameworks/standards; SOX ITIL, a plus.
· Knowledge and awareness of current information technology products, services, and solutions.
· Knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
· Experience in Network Services; Active Directory & AS400.
· Experience with O365 and cloud services.
· Experience with PowerShell Scripting.
· Experience with remote access services such as RSA.
· Experience in troubleshooting of complex enterprise-architected systems on multiple platforms.
· Must be able to work well with staff members and user community, especially with senior business management staff and must be able to interact with employees at all levels of the company.
· A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 5% of the time may be required.
This is a permanent, full time position. All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, Long Island, NY. Do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation will not be considered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ