Mechanical Design Engineer, Senior (Mid-Town Manhattan 10001)
- RESUMES WITHOUT FULL NAME AND CURRENT ADDRESS (CITY AND STATE A MINIMUM) WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
- RESUMES WITH ABBREVIATED CAREER HISTORY OR ONLY PARTIAL CAREER HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
Extraordinary Opportunities for Senior Mechanical Designers (Full Time or Contract) in Mid-Town Manhattan. Join a Very Successful Team of Scientists, Researchers and Engineers in the Design and Construction of a Next Generation Custom Built Computer. You will be involved in Critical Aspects of the Mechanical Design and Construction, from Concept through Delivery of the Next Generation of a Proprietary Supercomputer.
- Advanced Degree Highly Preferred with Demonstrated Academic Success. Although there is no minimum level of Education, the Accepted Candidates will have Achieved a High-Level of Success in Previous Endeavors and a record of Academic Excellence
- Must have strong Modeling and Drafting experience using: SolidWorks, CATIA, NX/Solid Edge and/or PTC Creo (formerly Pro/Engineer and Wildfire).
- Strong, current expertise in Sheet Metal Design, Machined Part Design, Hands-On Prototyping and Testing of Computer Chassis and Enclosures.
- Proven, demonstrable ability to Design Complex, Rack-Based Electronic Packaging Systems with Integrated Power and Cooling.
- A Well-Rounded Design background including Plastics Design, Injection Molding, Creation of Assembly Drawings and Resolution of DFM/DFA Issues is expected.
- Absolutely Must have Excellent Analytical and Communication Skills
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED