Pricing Analyst (Charlotte, NC 28027)
Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed.
Resumes with abbreviated career history or only partial career history will not be considered
Resumes from outside of the United States will NOT be reviewed
This position will be responsible for making appropriate recommendations through analytical reporting that will support the needs of the business and positively impact the operational effectiveness of the team. The Pricing Analyst will utilize analytical results to make recommendations to best optimize customer programs and ensure profitability.
· Conducts and coordinates financial, market, operational and related research to support strategic pricing, discounting and overall guidance for the large account sales team.
· Interpret and evaluate research data in order to determine how to incorporate this within a customer pricing model.
· Prepares analytical models to evaluate strategic pricing decisions.
· Analyze customer buying patterns and compare to similar industry segments in order to optimize customer programs.
· Provide direct analytical support to the Large Account Sales Team to help identify areas for optimization and enhancements within a customer program.
· Works with Sales Management to incorporate trends, best practices and successes as it relates to customer pricing models and optimum customer gross margin programs.
· Assists in the development and implementation of solutions to maximize sales and profitability improvement through large customer opportunities.
· Assist in the development and implementation of pricing standards for large customers.
· Recommends strategies to management and develops business plans using the understanding of our operational structure and functions.
· Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
· Minimum of 5 years professional experience with at least 3 years’ experience in an analytical role with one or more of the following disciplines; Financial Analysis, Business Strategies or Sales required.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent is required; Advanced Degree a plus.
· Ability to communicate effectively, at various levels, the results, guidance and strategies associated with the analysis.
· Definitive analytical ability is required.
· Minimum 1 year of experience leading teams is required.
· Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and database software is required.
· AS400 Knowledge and proficiency in internal RFQ tools is required after training.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management required.
· Excellent analytical and data manipulation skills are required.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills are also required.
This is a permanent, full time position. All candidates MUST be local to Charlotte, NC. Do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation will not be considered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ