Store Systems Support Analyst
We are seeking a Systems Support Technician to address both Computer Hardware and Software related issues for our Corporate Headquarters and our Retail Stores.
· Provide Help Desk and Remote Support to Corporate and Off-Site Users. Answer and Resolve user Support Requests to the Help Desk.
· Install and Configure Hardware and Software. Identify, Diagnose, and Resolve 1st Level PC Software and Hardware issues.
· Assist in the Installation and Support of all Corporate and Retail Software Applications.
· Record and Track Support Calls, including Documenting of Notes and Resolution/Results in Help Desk System.
· Travel to various locations in Nassau, Suffolk Counties and Staten Island for On-Site Support of Hardware and Software and for Hardware Repair and/or Replacement.
· Participates in Special Projects as needed.
· Must have a Current Knowledge of Windows and PC Hardware and Software
· Must have Strong Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
· Will be a Motivated, Independent Self Starter with Strong Organizational Skills
· Ability to work well in team-oriented environment.
· Will have Demonstrated Ability to Take Initiative and Responsibility.
· Capable of Troubleshooting both Hardware and Software issues.
· Will have some experience on a Help Desk or as a PC Support Representative
· Must be available to work weekends and be on call as required. Must be able to perform physical activities and lift equipment.
· Must possess valid NYS Drivers license.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Levittown, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ