SQL Server DBA / Developer
The SQL Database Administrator / Developer who will be involved in managing multiple SQL Databases in a highly dynamic environment. Will work as part of a team in support of operational and project related activities. Will also provide technical and operational support to other departments and teams as required in support of business objectives.
· Supports team in writing SQL Queries. Must have the ability to Create, Tune and Debug SQL Code (Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, etc…)
· Performs daily tasks to monitor Development, QA and Production Environments
· Will Create, modify and maintain SSIS Packages
· Must have a strong, current knowledge of Reporting and Query Tools and Practices
· BE or BS Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
· 2-4 years of experience in a SQL 2008 environment: Database Administration, Database Tuning, Database Management, Database Security
· Knowledge of SQL Programming, SSRS and SSIS Packages.
· Experience with MySQL is a plus.
· Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
· MS SQL Certification a plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Hauppauge, L.I., NYPlease do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.