Sr. HRIS Analyst
Project Lead for various Human Resources Information Systems initiatives. Collaborates with colleagues and vendors to design, develop and implement new systems, functionality, upgrades and enhancements. Monitors business environment and makes recommendations to meet changing requirements. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management. Provide end user support and training.
• Develops and maintains project timelines, functional specifications, requirements documentation, test scripts and issues logs for assigned projects. Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors. Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Acts as liaison with managerial, systems analysis personnel and vendors to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine extent of programming involved.
• Provides functional and technical support for all ADP, Taleo and SuccessFactors systems. Works with internal teams and appropriate vendors to resolve and escalate issues. Manages data integrations between ADP, Taleo and SuccessFactors.
• Stays informed of emerging technology in order to analyze, develop, test, and implement programs to meet organizational and human resources business initiatives.
• Ensures a secured data environment, prevents unauthorized access, enforces access policies, creates access levels and ids for new users and provides end user support for data access issues through adherence to regulatory, corporate and departmental standards.
• Collaborates with HRIS team regarding application upgrades, application functional changes, training, and streamlining of operational procedures and control processes.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
• Compiles data for governmental reporting (Vets 100, EEO-1, and Affirmative Action Plans) and submits to appropriate agency and/or contractor.
• Leads Sarbanes Oxley Testing and documents new/revised processes; updates the Axentis system with testing results.
• Minimum of 7 years enterprise-wide HRIS/Payroll systems experience required.
• Experience with ADP/Enterprise, PeopleSoft, Oracle or Lawson preferred.
• Must have administrator experience with Taleo or a similar talent acquisition system.
• SuccessFactors or similar talent management administrator experience preferred.
• The ability to manage complex projects is required. Global and large-scale experience a plus.
• Knowledge of Payroll and Benefits procedures and operations.
• Working knowledge of FLSA, AAP, FMLA, HIPAA and all other Federal regulations.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong communication, organizational and project management skills.
• Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Access and Adobe.
• Knowledge of ADP payroll applications and software.
• Experience with applicant tracking and talent management applications.
• Must be detail oriented.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
Relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.