Network Manager (Farmingdale, NY 11735)
- Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed.
- Resumes with abbreviated career history or only partial career history will not be considered
- Resumes from outside of the United States will not be reviewed
- Diversity Candidates: Women, Minority Candidates, Veterans encouraged to apply
- The Network Manager will manage our Enterprise Network Engineering Teams in a Complex Multi-Site Enterprise Network Environment to Ensure the Delivery of Highly Available Network Services.
- This is a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment deploying a wide-range of Cutting Edge and Business Critical Applications. Must be able to Manage Multiple Network Initiatives while Operationally Managing the Firm’s Support Partners for Operational Excellence.
- Will manage all aspects of our Infrastructure: LAN, WAN, WiFi, and Internet Access and will be responsible for End-to-End Management for all Network Related Systems in all Global Locations.
- Will be responsible for Designing, Implementing and Supporting both Corporate and Production Networks within our Global Organization.
- Staff Management experience is a must have, yet this is a very hands-on position and you will be expected to provide Leadership and Guidance while serving as a Subject Matter Expert to all areas of the Network Domain and assist in Design and Configuration as necessary.
- Manage the Data Networking Infrastructure, Networking Hardware and Software and Enterprise LAN / WAN / WLAN Infrastructure.
- Provide the highest level of Technical Expertise in Network Infrastructure, Network Security and related Technologies and Solutions while managing a Team of Engineers with multiple skillsets to provide 24x7 support for the enterprise.
- Advise and assist the IT Communications Director in the design development and implementation of plans.
- Align architectural strategy with business objectives and global expansion initiatives
- Assist in the development of comprehensive budgets that identify the human, physical and technical resources needed to achieve high support standards.
- Oversee the administration of secure, complex enterprise network infrastructures that consolidate and support multiple protocols. Supports corporate and remote locations globally to include a large-scale foot print of Service Centers and remote offices, as well as, connectivity to third party vendors.
- Provide engineering services and project management functions to develop and implement network plans.
- Participate in the bidding process for data circuits and network infrastructure solutions for the enterprise.
- Provide guidance to the staff on all aspects of problem determination for hardware, software, communications and related applications. Determine and direct the involvement of vendors as required.
- Oversee the design and development of plans for the Disaster Recovery process for the network across multiple data centers and a global enterprise environment. Ensure that the organization has a secure, robust and resilient networking infrastructure. Provide strategic Network Infrastructure planning, design and implementation to meet the increasing demands of technology, business cybersecurity and compliance.
- Manage the installation, configuration and maintenance of Aruba Wireless Network infrastructure hardware, software and related equipment across the organization.
- Participate in service management processes including but not limited to: incident management, major problem reviews, change management, and continual improvement.
- Research, experiment with, and inform on network related emerging technologies and tooling to improve the operability and user experience.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience; Advanced Degree a plus
- Certifications: CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNP Routing and Switching or CCNP Security are strongly preferred.
- Must have at least five years of experience managing LAN/WAN/WLAN Technical Teams in very large scale, multi-site or global environments is required. Strong team building and people management experience is required along with experience managing outsourced operational partners and managing large scale projects.
- Requires a high level of technical expertise of enterprise level networking technologies to include routing, switching, firewall, application load balancing, application firewalls, DDOS solutions, network monitoring solutions, wireless infrastructure and network security along with a high level of expertise in network infrastructure design, IT architecture dependencies and documentation.
- Will have at least five years of departmental budgetary responsibilities and experience with audit and compliance requirements.
- Will have a high level of technical expertise in managing enterprise level complex network infrastructures to include: LAN, WAN, Data Carriers, IPS, Firewalls and related networking environments.
- Ideally will have experience with VoIP, Class of Service Prioritization and experience working in a Cisco heterogeneous environment.
- Must have strong, current experience in the design and management of robust, resilient enterprise level network infrastructures, disaster recovery and contingency planning, design and documentation.
- Network Management Tools: SolarWinds, OpenView, Sniffers, Dynatrace, etc…
- Network Performance Tools
- Strong TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IANA, OSPF, and BGP.
- Network Load Balancing and Redirection (F5 LTM and GTM preferred)
- Solid Active Directory experience
- Exp. with Aruba Wireless and Clear Pass Infrastructures.
- Strong exp. with Firewalls and Proxy Servers.
- Experience with IDS/IPS Systems is preferred.
- Absolutely must have excellent written communications / documentation skills and excellent verbal communications skills.
This is a permanent, full time position. All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, NY. Do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation will not be considered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ