We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist with a strong mix of support and testing of Web and Mobile Solutions within primarily .Net environments. The selected candidate will have excellent communication / user interface skills
• Will have a well rounded technology support background: Troubleshooting, Networking, PC Repair, and Support of various Technology Products and Services
• Networking expertise: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPN, and Citrix Secure Access
• Experience with Quality Assurance / Testing is a plus
• Will also (ideally) have experience with SQL Server / Relational Databases
• Experience in Supply Chain or Logistics environments is a deciding plus
• Must have strong English communication skills, both oral and written to deal with customer service issues both on the phone and in person.
• Any additional (other than English) language skills are a plus
• Must be open to occasional travel to client sites for training and support issues
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Lynbrook, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.