Risk Analyst (Credit Processing)
Must have a strong aptitude for investigating and analyzing data in order to make sound business decisions in a fast paced customer oriented business. The right candidate will have experience in the Credit Card or Credit Processing industry.
• Monitoring client activity in order to detect and prevent fraudulent activity, potential loss and chargeback’s
• Correspond with clients; banks and consumers both in writing and via the telephone as necessary to investigate possible risk issues
• Use internal systems to review and process client data for investigations, etc.
• Must have attention to detail in processing information
• Experience within the Finance or Banking industry preferred; knowledge of financial regulations and chargeback rules a big plus
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to render sound business judgments/decisions
• Should be able to work independently as well as in a team
• Proficiency with Windows based applications (i.e. Microsoft Office). Knowledge of Electronic Data Systems (EDS), Exception Management Systems (EMS) and On-line Customer System (OCS), E-Safe, Merchant Accounting, Fortis, CAS/Global, GAA preferred.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.