Web Developer **Temp-to-Perm**
We are seeking Web Developer with Full Project Life Cycle experience with analytical and technical processes from requirements gathering through programming and implementation and support.
• Full Project Life Cycle development
• Develop, enhance and support core custom developed ASP.Net (VB.Net and C#) applications, and coding interfaces between existing applications.
• Direct contact/communication with end users to determine requirements.
• Minimum of 4+ years (current) in .Net environments
• Will be equally competent with both C# and VB.Net.
• Expert-level expertise with ASP.Net and VB.Net, and .Net Framework (versions 1.1 – 4.0) preferably in an enterprise environment.
• Strong command of the ASP.Net Page and Control models and lifecycles.
• Strong understanding of the IIS 6.0+ pipeline and server configuration.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft SQL, stored procedures and data modeling.
• Must have excellent communication skills along with experience with large-scale applications in a leadership role throughout the entire software lifecycle
• Demonstrated solutions architecture experience.
• Will have a knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, and SSH. Experience in Windows Development and with Windows workstations (through Windows 7)
• Experience using/developing text search techniques, Anchors, Character Sets and modifiers….
• Must have a strong command of OOP, architecture design, and design patterns.
• Any experience with Healthcare related systems is a deciding plus
**This is a Temp-to-Perm position. You must be willing to start out as a Full-time Consultant; the successful candidate will eventually convert to a full time employee
This is a temporary-to-permanent, full time position.
Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US. All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Uniondale, Long Island, NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.