• Responsible for providing assistance in the analysis, design, development, and support for all in-house developed applications.
• Will review, analyze, and modify new and existing programming systems.
• Design and write code to support existing applications.
• Design and develop Web-based applications utilizing C# and ASP.Net technologies and client-server applications developed in house.
• Maintain high development standards through the use of Systems Development Life Cycle
• Responsible for project and design documentation.
• Provide status reports such as, revisions/questions on requirements and documentations for projects.
• Assisting the project manager in the preparation of project timelines, setting and readjustment of expectations for those timelines.
• May perform research on new technologies and provide technical system reviews.
• Should have at least 3 years of experience as a .Net Developer with at least 1year of C# .Net Web and SQL database development. XML, XSL, and Web Services preferred.
• Must have solid verbal & written communication skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate across all levels.
• Must possess a structured discipline of coding standards and programming documentation (SDLC).
• Any enterprise resource planning (ERP) and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (CRM) experience a plus. Microsoft Dynamics is ideal
• Will have a solid background with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Should have knowledge of Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ)
• Will have complex application architecture design experience in a Microsoft environment
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Microsoft Certifications: MCSD, MCAD would be a plus.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Melville, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.