Mobile Application Developer
Diverse Fortune 100 Technology & Manufacturing firm with a cutting edge environment is seeking an experienced Mobile App Developer.
• Responsibilities will include development and maintenance of in-house mobile Applications for IOS, Android, and Blackberry platforms.
• Will also be responsible for coordinating external development if/when needed.
• Must have current, professional experience with Mobile Applications Development on at least two of the following platforms: IOS, Android, or Blackberry
• Must have experience with release and management of applications to the various apple stores
• Must have excellent English communication skills, oral and written.
• Must have the ability to work with both internal and external users at all levels. Will also communicate with off-site teams (corporate and external vendor) to ensure that projects are in-sync.
• Must have the experience in the complete development life cycle from requirements definition through development, product roll out and ongoing support of developed applications.
• Must have a Bachelors Degree, advanced Degree preferred
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.