• Must have a proven track record of success selling high value technology products and services to C Level Executives.
• 5 – 7 years of Sales / Business Development experience
• Must have current experience in Hardware, Software, IT Services, Networking Products, Security Equipment or related products and services.
• Should have current contacts and solid experience with major accounts in the NY Metropolitan area. Consulting or subscription experience is helpful but not required.
• Must be a self-starter who excels/thrives in high energy, fast paced, entrepreneurial environments while using consultative selling methods.
• We are seeking a Hunter who excels at finding and closing new opportunities in a highly competitive market and who is eager to become part of a fast growing, successful, expanding sales organization.
• You must be willing to learn and adapt to new environments and be accountable for your own success.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Friday, August 20, 2010
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.