Credit Processing, E-Commerce Product Manager (Island Park, NY)
**Credit Card/Card Processing Industry Experience is a MUST**
• Immediate need for an E-Commerce Product Manager to develop and manage the firm’s E-Commerce strategy and products.
• Position will be focusing on multi-currency capabilities.
• Will follow and support the product and project life cycle policies and procedures set by the company.
• Will be responsible for developing a suite of multi-currency E-Commerce products to drive multi-currency transaction processing revenue
• Will identify and manage the certification of E-Commerce Shopping Cart systems and E-Commerce platforms to the firm’s Gateway for multi-currency processing.
• Develop and Manage enhances to the firm’s suite of E-Commerce products to maintain competiveness in the E-Commerce marketplace
• Manage and further develop partnerships to provide a complete suite of solutions to enable E-Commerce merchants to sell globally, including language translation, logistics, fulfillment, shipping, etc.
• Develop functional requirements for product and partner implementations
• Manage the VAR certification pipeline for partner and partner implementations
• Productize and package all solutions for channel partners, acquiring bank customers and direct sales force.
• Track and report on revenue for all E-Commerce products
• Work closely with project management to monitor development and implementation progress of products and services in development.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the product life cycle policies and procedures.
• Possible frequent travel to other business locations, client business locations, or seminar/conference gatherings and participate in off-site meetings, which may involve some occasional overtime.
Requirements:• Must have at least 5 years of Product Management experience with E-Commerce solutions.
• Must have prior experience with a leading E-Commerce platform provider.
• Must have knowledge of payment processing (i.e., ACH, debit card, credit card, etc.) and knowledge of compliance requirements of all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, etc.).
• Strong analytical and planning skills and ability to communicate clearly in writing and through presentations. Strong organizational skills a must.
• Must be able to create complete and accurate Business Requirements Documents.
• Must have the ability to work independently, manage and prioritize own workload. Must also work well in team environments
• Must have ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple projects, adapt and accept change in a continuously evolving industry.
• Must be PC/Windows/Internet literate; knowledgeable of Windows-based applications, including MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. and must demonstrate an ability to learn new and customized programs.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or work experience. MBA preferred.
• Must be open to occasional travel
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.