Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed
The Senior Developer will be responsible for the Overall Technical Design and Development of Project Based Solutions and will make all Technical Decisions within Assigned Projects. This is a Highly Technical Position with a Client-Facing Focus. The Senior Developer Will Provide the Leadership and Technical Expertise in the Delivery of Solutions for Client issues.
· Develop Applications for Multiple, Concurrent Software Development Projects, including Website Builds, Custom ERP Systems, Mobility Projects and other ECommerce Related Software Builds
· Responsible for the Definition and Organization of Development Tasks and for the Accurate Estimation of All Aspects of these Tasks
· Definition and Management of Non-Functional Requirements, including Working with and/or Mentoring Others to ensure that Requirements have been addressed.
· Work closely with Staff Developers and Offshore Development Teams to Ensure that Software Design and Implementation meets the Architectural Goals and Quality Standards of the Firm. Manage Staff and Offshore Technical Staff to Ensure Solutions Adhere to Specification Standards and fit within the Strategic Enterprise Architecture
· Provide Support to Business Analysts, and other Project Team Members, during Functional Requirements Definition Stage, ensuring that Functionality is both Technically Achievable and Feasible within the Project Constraints
· Identification and Ownership of Technical Project Risks and Issues, including Owning Mitigation Activities and Resolution of Issues
· Will actively Seek Out Opportunities for Improvement of the Firm’s Application Delivery Process
· Will be the Focal Point of Expertise on Key Technologies
· Review and Define Overall Enterprise Architectures
· Mentoring Junior Members of the Development Team
· BS / BA in Computer Science or other relevant Technical Degree
· Strong, Current ASP.Net, C# and SQL Development experience, ideally as a Senior Developer or Team Lead
· Experience with the Full Software Development Life Cycle, Delivering Web-Based Systems as well as Mobility Systems based on the .Net Environment over Multiple Complex Implementations
· Excellent Knowledge and Understanding of Object Oriented Design Techniques and Patterns
· Will have experience Defining Enterprise Architectures and experience Architecting Software Solutions with Demanding Non-Functional Requirements such as Performance, High Availability, Reliability, Security, etc.
· Knowledge of several Standard Software Development Methodologies and of Integration Patterns and Technologies
· Strong, diverse experience in a SQL Server Environment: DBA, S/A, Systems Management, etc.
· Should be experienced with Database Design and ideally with Network / Infrastructure Design
· Must be Self-Motivated, Disciplined, able to work on Own Initiatives and will Assume All Responsibilities for Full Scope of Work with an Emphasis on Achieving Excellence
· Constantly Strives to Discover and Learn New Technologies
· Absolutely Must have Excellent English Communication Skills, both Verbal and Written. Will be Self-Confident, Articulate and Literate, Presenting Him/Herself in a Professional Manner at All Times
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US. All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Hauppauge, L.I., NY. Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT an option.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED