We are a very successful Interactive Digital Entertainment firm shaping the future of our industry. Working here is fast-paced, fun and challenging; we thrive on innovation. We are on a mission to continue changing the future of Television and this is your chance to be a part of a game-changing, rapidly growing company!
The Project Manager will be responsible for Identifying, Coordinating, and Integrating activities necessary to manage the Architecture, Design, Development, Release and Maintenance of Our Product Offerings; this will involve Program Development, Budgeting, Planning and Design, Scheduling, Conflict Resolution, Contract Adherence, Risk Management, and Full Life Cycle Project Execution. The Project Manager will ensure adherence to Industry Best Practices and will have primary responsibility for Client Satisfaction, Scheduling and Budget Oversight to assure Project Success.
- Responsible for Management of the Complete Project Life Cycle
- Analyze Contract Requirements and Develop Project-Specific Plans/Deliverables to enable Successful Project Implementation. Coordinate Requirements Definition, Development, Testing and other Functional Activities
- Interact with Technical and Business Stakeholders to perform Analysis of Business Requirements
- Provide insight on Options, Risk and Cost vs. Benefit along with Status Updates and Reports
- Analyze and Resolve all Technical, Commercial and Operational Issues
- Develop Resource Plans to Align Appropriate/Qualified Resources in support of activities to successfully complete the project
- Troubleshoot problems and Develop Solutions for Clients and Development Teams
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree a plus
- Must have solid, current Technical Project Management experience. Must be able to Work Independently and Take Ownership of Assignments
- Current experience with Requirements Gathering Techniques and Requirements Management Tools
- Excellent Conceptual, Analytical, Decision-Making and Planning Skills
- Ability to Manage a Diverse, Rapidly Changing Environment and to ensure shared responsibility for outcomes. Responsible for Coordinating Efforts of Multiple Groups
- Demonstrated history of Providing Creative Solutions
- Experience in Operations, Maintenance and Management of Multiple Project Releases
- Working knowledge of Programming, Networking and Infrastructure or Server Administration is desired
- Agile Software Project experience a plus
- Absolutely Must have Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, and Written Skills
This is a permanent, full time position. All candidates MUST be local to Bethpage, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ