.Net, C# Web Developer (Woodbury, NY 11797)
National B2B Sales and Distribution Firm based in Woodbury, NY is seeking a Web Developer who is proficient in ASP.Net, C# and SQL.
- Develop and Maintain Internal and External Websites and related Databases
- Full software development life cycle development including user interface design, database development and back-end architecture of the defined solution based on business and functional requirements
- Provide supporting documentation for all phases of development/implementation.
- Develop technical specifications, including data flow diagrams
- Interface with users, stakeholders and senior management
- BA/BS Degree preferred, Advanced Degree a plus
- At least 3 years of experience with ASP.Net, C#, .Net, Visual Studio, Web Forms, IIS 6/7, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, T-SQL, Tables, Stored Procedures, Views.
- Must have current experience in Systems Architecture and N-Tier Application Development using the Microsoft Web Technology Stack (IIS6/7, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, XML)
- Must be able to Build, Create and Maintain Application Databases utilizing SQL Server, including SSIS, TSQL, Stored Procedures, Functions & Performance Tuning
- Must have a demonstrable ability to Analyze, Document and Validate Software Requirements, to understand user requirements and translate them into working solutions
- Will be comfortable using existing coding standards and conventions
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments while meeting deadlines, identifying problems and providing resolutions with minimal direction
- Absolutely must have strong English communication skills with the ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly
This is a permanent, full time position, NOT A CONTRACT
All candidates MUST be local to Woodbury, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT an option.
All candidates MUST be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a Local Candidate with ALL of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ