Lead Embedded Software Engineer (NY City - near Union Square)
We are seeking a Lead C++ Embedded Software Engineer from a Wireless, Cellular, Wi-Fi or related firm. Reporting directly to the VP of Software Development, you will be responsible for supervising a mid-sized group of Developers (acting in a Director's role). This is a hands-on Technical Lead position at a Wireless Vendor. The group will be using Open Source to port into Wi-Fi Routers.
- Bachelor’s Degree a must, Advanced Degree highly desired
- Will have +/-10 years of Full Life Cycle of Embedded Software Design and Development, ideally currently working at a Wireless, Cellular, Wi-Fi or related firm.
- Must have strong technical skills including Embedded C/C++, Java and Linux
- Will have demonstrable Technical Lead and Mentoring skills and experience
- Absolutely must have solid English verbal and written communication skills
- Some industry experience is a Must Have: Wireless, Wi-Fi or Cellular
This is a permanent, full time position, NOT a contract.
All candidates MUST be local to New York, NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, No Visa Sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ