Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed
Well Established Provider of Web Based Information Systems and Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer to join our Agile Development Team in the Development of Complex, Dynamic Web Based and Browser Based Applications.
· Participate in the Full Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements Gathering, Design, Implementation, Integration, Installation and Testing.
· Develop Web Applications to meet the business needs. Design, Integration and Upgrading of our current Product Suite
· Design and Customize Software for Client Use with the aim of Optimizing Operational Efficiencies.
· Analyze and Design Databases within our Application area
· Will work on Individual Projects and also Coordinate Development as part of a Team; will guide Junior Developers
· Analyze User Needs and Software Requirements to Determine Feasibility of Design within Time and Cost Constraints. Will modify existing Software to correct errors as necessary
· Will work with Oracle Databases, NHibernate on the Back End and ExtJS Framework on the Front End, to Store, Retrieve, and Manipulate Data for Analysis of Systems Capabilities and Requirements.
· Will use C#, .Net Framework, and Oracle Databases to Develop and Direct System Testing and Validation Procedures, Programming, and Documentation. Will use Object Oriented Technology Skills,
· Will collaborate with Systems Analysts, Engineers, And Programmers to Design Systems and Obtain Information on Project Limitations and Capabilities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related; Advanced Degree a plus
· Must have strong, current Software Development experience in .Net Environments including Database Design, Development and Reporting and experience with Unit Testing Frameworks
· Will have current experience in Using OOP Concepts in Conjunction with a RDBMS
· Should have experience with Oracle, PL/SQL and Application Performance Tuning
· Development experience using C#, NHibernate, NServiceBus, ExtJS, and Oracle along with experience Developing Dynamic User Interfaces utilizing MVC or MVVM patterns
· Experience Building and Integrating with RESTful or SOAP-based APIs
· Will have experience using Version Control Systems in Collaborative Environments, including Git
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of the above qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ