Sr. .Net Web Developer
We are a well-established information technology/engineering firm that develops and manufactures a complete line of advanced, easy to use Video Surveillance Systems supporting IP cameras. Our systems are designed for integration into the most demanding of environments. Our Video Solutions deliver value to retail/wholesale business enterprises including Asset Protection, Marketing, Advertising, and Store Operations. We also offer a cloud based Central Management System that monitors the health and well-being of our client's video systems. We have multiple facilities and are looking for a skilled, detail oriented .Net Developer to work on customized web-based intranet applications at our headquarters in Plainview, NY.
· Work with Project Management to review requirements, scope and timing.
· Conduct and participate in design and code reviews.
· Produce high quality code and deliver on schedule.
· Enhance platform and integration technologies.
· Contribute to product development team.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related discipline
· Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing ASP & ASP.Net., C# and SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions; experience with high-level data warehousing is highly desired
· SQL Server Script Generation And Management, as well as Advanced Database Management and Design.
· Storing, retrieving and manipulating data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
· Working knowledge of Web Services.
· Strong organizational skills and strong work ethic are absolutely necessary.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills, enthusiasm, and positive attitude.
· Highly self-motivated and directed. Able to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Absolutely must have solid English oral and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of ASP .Net MVC a plus
· Graphic optimization and interactive multimedia development experience with Macromedia Flash (Action Script), Shockwave Director (Lingo), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Premiere and/or After-Effects experience is a strong plus
This is a Permanent, Full Time Position.
All Candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, NO Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ