Risk Group Manager
• Financial Services Firm in Farmingdale seeks a professional and dedicated, Risk Manager who possesses strong leadership and staff mentoring qualities.
• Will assist in the management of day-to-day planning, production, training, mentoring of staff and ongoing problem solving of the Risk department while meeting required service levels and making sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Work closely with staff members to implement processes and procedures and enhance department service levels
• Approve or make recommendations re: approval of high-risk client accounts
• Perform any necessary management functions and responsibilities in the absence of the Director
• Conduct monthly meetings, mentor and build relationships with team members
• Assist with recruitment and selection process of new hires, etc.
• Must have at least three years of business experience preferably at a lead level within the credit processing industry
• Will have a positive attitude and the ability to motivate staff and foster teamwork.
• Will have excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical and organizational skills
Technical Skills:• Knowledge of MasterCard and Visa Card processing
• Regulations and chargeback rules preferred
• Proficiency with Windows based applications
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Electric Data Systems (EDS)
• Exception Management Systems (EMS)
• On-line Customer System (OCS)
• Merchant Accounting
• Fortis CAS/Global
• CICS and GUI systems
• Other internal systems
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.