Programmer Analyst - VB.Net & SQL Server
· Major Financial Firm with Corporate Headquarters in Plainview seeks to add a Talented Programmer Analyst to join our team. Must have solid, current skills with VB.Net and SQL Server. Must have the ability to work well independently, as well as collaboratively in team environments. Must be a multitasker who can handle multiple, simultaneous projects and tasks. Experience with C# is a plus but this is Not a C# environment, must be comfortable and satisfied working with VB.Net
· Will have extensive User Interface capabilities and experiences; will be assisting in fact finding and analysis to develop and/or modify information systems; providing assistance with the development of program specifications including feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and technology capabilities
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least three years of programming experience including object-oriented programming, relational database management systems and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Will have strong, current development experience with Microsoft SQL Server including knowledge of Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Queries, Schema Design and SSIS
· Experience with C# is a plus but this is NOT a C# environment, must be comfortable and satisfied working with VB.Net
· SharePoint experience a plus
· Knowledge of Advanced or Emerging Programming Technologies is a plus
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ