Project & Implementation Manager
Major Payment and Data Processing Firm has an immediate need for a Project & Implementation Manager in our Garden City, NY office. Current industry experience is a must have.
• Will be responsible for Management of Technical and Operational Aspects of Multiple Projects and Implementations of our Products and Services.
• Will adhere to our PMO Methodologies in Serving Clients which include: Acquirers, Processors, Payment Gateways, Point of Sale Systems, and Large Merchants.
• Facilitate discussions related to Transaction Message Specifications, Transaction Flows, Reporting, and Basic Financial Flows.
• Draft, Update and Publish Project Plans and written Status Reports on all Projects.
• Communicate Project Status and Issues to Internal and External End Users and Clients
• Facilitate Internal and External Meetings to Ensure Clear Understanding of the Project Scope, Project Progress and Due Dates.
• Act as Liaison between Internal Departments/End Users and External Client Throughout the Implementation Process.
• Absolutely Must have proven Project Management Experience and Skills. PMO Training or Certification a plus
• Will have at least five to seven years of experience in Credit or Debit Card Acquiring / Processing, in one or more of the following areas:
• Project & Implementations
• Clearing & Settlement
• Product Management
• Systems Function(s).
• Detailed experience and understanding of the components that make up transaction processing systems including:
• Settlement and Clearing
• Messages Flows and Systems
• Transaction Flows and Processes.
• Will be Self Motivated, Detail Oriented, Intuitive, Solution Oriented, Client Focused, Possess a Can-Do Attitude, and be able to work well independently and with others while managing multiple tasks
• Must have solid Interpersonal and Communication Skills, both Oral and Written
• Will be highly organized, capable of handling high levels of responsibility and have demonstrated experience in meeting timelines/deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Must have a solid technology base: Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook and Project along with the ability to learn new and custom programs.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US. All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Garden City, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.