**Must have experience with some type of logistics, freight, shipping, distribution or related application at some point in your career**
Will Design, Develop, Implement, and Maintain IT Applications using Visual Studio.Net and SQL Server.
• Using current knowledge of the latest windows technologies and security practices will Design, Develop and Maintain Applications using Visual Studio 2010 and .Net Frameworks (1.1 > 4.0)
• Will make use of various reporting and database tools on a daily basis
• Current experience with SQL Server and Visual Studio 2008 or higher
• Skilled in the Development of Object Oriented Applications in Client/Server Environments and in the use of Relational Database Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, SQL; VBA experience is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Sync Framework and in the creation of ASP.Net Web Services, WCF and RIA Services. Will have current experience developing Multi-Threaded Applications
• Will have strong problem solving and Metadata skills along with the ability to analyze query plans, indexes, and locking behaviors
• Strong Database Skills: SQL Server 2008+, Stored Procedures, Triggers, DTS Packages. Will know database optimization techniques including writing, analyzing and debugging queries. Will ideally have large data set and high transaction volume experience
• Reporting experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Experience with Windows Mobile Development is a plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Lynbrook, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.