Web Application Programmer
We are seeking a Web Developer who has a Strong, Current Web Based Development Background and who has exposure to the Latest Web Technologies. You will be Developing/Delivering Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and Creating User Interfaces that are Highly Usable.
**Must have experience with some type of logistics, freight, shipping, distribution or related application at some point in your career**
• Design and Development of Web Applications / Features / Solutions / Application Frameworks / Database Schemas and User Interfaces using ASP.Net, Silverlight, MVC, HTML5, Adobe Flex and other Technologies
• Design and Develop Modules that are reusable throughout the Firm’s Web Sites
• Make use of ASP.Net Web Services and WCF RIA Services for sending and retrieving data
• Use your current knowledge of Object Oriented Programming /Design Concepts in your work
• Must have Current Professional Experience in Web Based User Interface Design
• Must have Current Experience with Development in a .Net Environment (.Net Framework 3.0 and higher)
Using MS Visual Studio
• Database Design and Implementation using SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc…
• Will have Design and Implementation Experience with ASP.Net 3.5 Web Services / XML / WCF / LINQ…
• Will have Experience with CSS and a Strong Design Background
• Should have Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC Concepts and Implementations
• Will be Able to Leverage Current Knowledge of RIA Technologies for New Design Opportunities
• Any Experience / Exposure to Animation Effects is a plus
• Experience with Flash and AJAX is also a plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Friday, March 16, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.