- Responsible for overall Installation, Management, Administration, and Support of Enterprise Email Systems, Backup Exec, Active Directory, VMware, Servers, Desktops, Peripherals, Networks, Topologies and Communications Equipment
- Development, management and maintenance of processes and procedures to keep the computing and networking systems running in optimum condition.
- Cisco Networks management and maintenance to include planning, installing, configuring and supporting network & server hardware and software
- Systems Administration, Management and Maintenance of the Active Directory Network to ensure compliance with Corporate Standards
- Design, Planning, Implementation and Testing of Disaster Recovery plans. Perform annual tests to ensure that all recovery time objectives are achieved.
- Configuration and maintenance of the company's Storage Area Network to ensure that the environment is available and accessible
- Implement, manage and maintain technology to proactively monitor and protect the environment from performance issues. Develop notification thresholds to alert staff of critical events.
- Manage and maintain documented inventory of software licenses, inventory of computers, hardware, network, system and network backup procedures; basic and advanced system maintenance, repairs, backups, software patches, upgrades, and maintenance releases.
- Must Have Current Experience with:
- Strong Cisco Networking, Routing, Switching
- VMWare experience
- Microsoft Active Directory experience
- Experience with upgrading to Exchange 2010
- +/- Ten years of "Hands-On" System Administration and IT Management Experience.
- Seven plus years experience with Cisco Network implementation, support and troubleshooting.
- Implementation experience with VMware in a High Availability Mode.
- Exchange 2010 Administration and Operations experience in a Multi-Server Exnvironment.
- Experience with Storage Area Networks such as Dell and EMC.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration.
- Extensive experience with a wide variety of Tasks in Hardware and Software Server and Desktop Maintenance and operational support of Network Systems, Server Infrastructure and LAN I WAN Technologies.
- Interfaces with users, consultants, technical teams and vendors to determine technical solution or root cause when troubleshooting issues.
- Experience managing system administrators and technical staff in a multi-site configuration.
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree a plus
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Smithtown, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.