.Net Web Developers with Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
We are seeking .Net Developers who have experience developing applications for the Web and also with Microsoft Visual Studio Team System (VSTS).
• Develop custom applications web based software solutions for clients based upon their business requirements and assist with deployment of those applications
• Develop test plans and write unit tests with VSTS; write web tests and load tests with VSTS
• Working with designers to develop logical layouts while maintaining ease of implementation and timely deployments
• Assist clients in the adoption of VSTS and guide external clients towards industry best practices
• Work Closely with Project Management Team and Development Staff to ensure tasks are completed on time or ahead of schedule
• Must be able to Multi-Task; will be detail oriented and self-directed. Will have a strong sense of time management and be well-organized
• Must function well independently as well as in Team environments
• Will have an open/inquisitive mind in order to contribute new ideas for the Development Team which will enhance opportunities for customer satisfaction and allow the firm to expand its offerings
• Should have 3 plus years of experience along with a BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree a plus
• Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Will have worked as a Developer or Database Professional in a VSTS environment. Will have experience using VSTS for Code Coverage
• Code Profiling; Static Code Analysis
• Must have a solid grasp of Database Structured application
• Will have experience with building classification schemes based on Clients individual business needs
• Experience with Graphics Design / Front end design is a big plus. Must be open and eager to learn and adapt to new technologies
• Must be open to occasional travel to external customer sites as needed
Nice to have Skills/Experience:
• Microsoft Certifications
• Sitecore or other Content Management System
• MOSS 2007; Creation of Custom Web Parts for MOSS
• XML/XSL, AJAX
• Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Visual studio Team System
• Participation in Technology Organizations/User Groups/Activities or other opportunities for Career Enhancement
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Bohemia, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications)
Thursday, March 1, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.