We are seeking an Accomplished Project Manager with a combination of Business Analysis Skills and Strong Technology Skills. We need experience in the Development/Architecture of 3-Tier .Net Environments, a Proven History of Planning and Managing New Development Projects and Demonstrated Ability to remain Hands-On and Involved in Day-to-Day Design Issues. The selected Project Manager will have Exceptional Communication Skills in order to provide Users/Stake Holders Progress Reports/Timeline Updates
**Must have experience with some type of logistics, freight, shipping, distribution or related application at some point in your career**Requirements:
• Will have Strong, Hands-On .Net, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Systems experience
• Responsible for Project Definition/Project Planning using MS Project and Related Tools
• Must have experience in Preparation of Proposals for New and Evolving Projects
• Will have a Solid History of Preparation and Presentation of Proposals to Users/Clients, both Internal and External
• Will be proficient in Cost Estimation, Timeframe Estimation, Resource Management, Stake Holder Management and Reporting
• Will be experience in Direction of Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing and Deployment
Nice to Have:
• Experience working within Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics or Related Industries
• Hands-On background Developing both Web Based and Mobile Based Solutions
• Ability to Leverage New and Evolving Opportunities using RIA Technologies
• Off-Shoring experience is a plus
• PMP Certification or formal PMP training is a deciding plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Lynbrook, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.