The Successful Candidate:
• Will manage, direct and implement strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of firm’s goals.
• Will lead the firm’s team and develop, drive and expand the firm’s programs and initiatives.
• Will oversee and be responsible for Sales, Marketing, Applications, Customer Service, Technical Support, Accounting, and all other areas of the firm
• Managing the day-to-day initiatives of the numerous departments; will develop and establish policies and procedures for all departments managed
• Oversee development and maintenance of daily, weekly and monthly activity reporting systems
• Act as an internal & external
• Act as point of escalation, (internal and external); escalating decisions and unresolved issues to other Senior Management as needed.
• Must have management experience (at least five years) within the credit card / credit processing / payment industry.
• Must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of federal regulations and legal issues within the payment industry
• Possess the skill to develop and manage a sales portfolio
• Excellent knowledge of front-end and back-end processes within the industry
• Must have a combination of:
--Thorough industry/product knowledge
--Strong leadership abilities/experience
--Project management skills
--Strong working knowledge of budget and forecasting metrics
--Solid Technology skills
• Will exhibit the following characteristics:
--Sound business ethics
--Thrives on challenges
--The ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
--Excellent negotiation skills.
• Solid experience in high tech environments. Proven experience with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and other industry related internal and external systems
• Will have a Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree preferred
** Industry Experience Is An Absolute MUST
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Garden City, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.