Qualified candidates must be current in the latest web based technologies. The position will focus on Rich Internet Applications (RIA) development and will be responsible for the design of highly user friendly interfaces to our products
**Must have experience with some type of logistics, freight, shipping, distribution or related application at some point in your career**
• Design and development of Web artifacts including: features, solutions, application frameworks, database schemas and GUI’s.
• Design modules which can be reused / utilized throughout the entire domain and provide maintenance and enhancements to existing environments
• Design / Build Custom Object Classes and Custom .Net based User Interface Components. Deal with Data Binding of those Objects to the UI Components
• Implement designs to send/receive data from ASP.Net Services and Rich Internet Applications Services
• Experience with ASP.Net (1.1 > 4.0) Web Services and XML
• Knowledge of how to leverage RIA and MVC technologies in design of applications. Should have a solid on-the-job background in User Interface design for Web Based Applications
• Experience using Visual Studio and .Net Frameworks (2.0 > 4.0) for design of .Net solutions
• Will have strong foundation with Object Oriented Concepts
• Current experience with SQL Server 2008/2010; experience with design and implementation of Stored Procedures and Triggers
• Flash, AJAX, Silverlight, MS Lightswitch, and Adobe Flex experience are all big plusses
• Must be willing to take a hands-on technical test during the interview
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Lynbrook, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.