Responsible for the Development, Maintenance and Implementation of Policies and Procedures to Ensure the Security and Integrity of All Database Environments.
• Implementation of data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance solutions.
• Resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
• Design, develop, test and deploy database stored procedures, triggers, functions, tables, views, SSIS/DTS in support of ongoing software development / database development efforts.
• Design, develop, test and deploy disaster recovery solutions (replication/log shipping) for database systems.
• Support all company entities with database services and related systems architecture issues as required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft SQL Enterprise Database Environments.
• At least three years of Microsoft SQL Database Administration
• Two + years of Microsoft SQL Database Development experience within Web / .Net environments
• Extensive experience designing, developing and maintaining Microsoft SQL 2000/2005 environments
• Must have experience in database modeling and analysis, data warehouse development and maintenance
• Experience in a Microsoft oriented Enterprise environment is necessary
• Proficiency with Windows based computer applications, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Analysis service(SSAS), Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft OLAP a plus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Huntington, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.