• Provides Business Process Modeling and Design services for the internal Back Office Software Group.
• Serves as the mediator between the internal technical team and external customers, bringing structure and formalization of requirements into the process.
• Primary responsibilities are to analyze and transform customer requirements into a set of functional specifications that can be used by the rest of the team to create a solution that meets the business objectives.
• Must be able to conduct meetings with user groups and stake holders to gather, understand, and document product/service requirements. Serve as a liaison between the company and clients
• Must demonstrate a high level of expertise in overall systems design, including work process flows, customer relationship management, order fulfillment, and billing.
• Will assist in integration and acceptance testing, support training, and provide post-implementation support.
• Will work closely with the technical team to test the solution, track issues, and implement any needed changes. Will also be expected to lead, mentor and train junior analysts
• Define Business requirements and facilitate requirements gathering sessions.
• Conduct and lead client meetings to determine software configuration elements.
• Recommend appropriate business solutions to clients to ensure a high level of satisfaction with the firm’s products and services.
• Create high-level models of business processes: requirements, activities, work flow, and the display of system behavior; create functional design documents, process flow charts, and report specifications.
• Participate in issues resolution, requirements management, analysis and design, testing, and transition of applications into the production environment.
• Follow-up on test activities, including participation in customer UAT testing of our products and service deliverables.
• Recommend enhancements to the back office product development team that will support optimization of customer operations.
• Experience evaluating business systems and working with end users documenting, analyzing, and gathering business and technical requirements for enterprise applications.
• Experience in writing functional and technical specifications for translation to application design and development.
• Experience with requirements management, business process methodology, and modeling.
• Experience in domain subject areas such as workflow, fulfillment, billing, finance, and customer relationship management.
• Advanced experience creating Use Cases and activity diagrams.
• Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and testing coordination
• Relevant experience in the transportation, tolling, or telecommunications industry
• Software development experience in a Microsoft .Net environment
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Strong customer service orientation; manage customer expectations effectively; develop relationships with clients that foster long-term client ties.
• Highly analytical and creative thinker.
• Facilitate teamwork and enthusiasm. Skilled at complex problem solving and conflict resolution.
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business environment and priorities.
• Advanced Degree is a plus
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Knowledge of Spanish Is a plus
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Great Neck, L.I., NY.
Please do not refer / apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.