Tools / Reporting Developer
As a member of the Business Intelligence Team you will assist with improving information visibility within the company. Projects will include coding against Excel APIs, real time reporting portals, and integration projects for ERP and CRM systems. Must be comfortable with both .Net and SQL Development; this is the primary group responsible for reporting
This is a highly visible position with frequent contact with Executive Management and Business Unit Owners. Strong Oral and Written communication skills are a must
• Develop reports / dashboards/ tools for business users in C#, .Net and SQL
• Write Database Queries to fill your own reports.
• 3 –5 Years of experience in C#
• Proven experience developing ASP.Net Web pages
• SQL knowledge: perform analytic mutli-table joins in queries
• Integration experience
• Strong communication skills to discuss and advise senior management on projects
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Basic comfort working with numbers in Excel
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications)
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.