Well established, award winning Software Development Firm has an opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to expand his/her technical skills through developing Enterprise-Level, Mobile and SaaS solutions.
In this challenging role you will utilize your C# and VB.Net prowess to develop a wide variety of applications. There are numerous avenues within this firm for motivated Developers to advance their careers technically and professionally.
• You will use your object oriented .Net development experience to design and build critical new features, enhancements and future releases of our cutting-edge products.
• Strong C# and VB.Net skills teamed with solid knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle and/or other database platforms will be needed for success.
• Additional experience with ASP, ASP.Net and/or Java is a deciding plus.
• Previous Full Life Cycle Development experience, strong oral and written communication skills and a passion for quality will round out the perfect profile for a spot on our close-knit .Net Development Team.
Our Software Solutions are full-featured information systems that operate on a variety of operating systems, hardware platforms, and mobile devices, and offer unlimited scalability. They play a critical role in the daily and long-term financial and management processes of our clients.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Islip, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.