Interested in working with a company that builds and cares about quality software?
Care about usability, scalability, and performance?
Want to write web applications that solve real business issues?
Interested in AJAX, web-based mobile, or iPad applications?
• We're looking for an Application Developer with strong C#, SQL and .Net skills to join our team.
• You will work directly with our experienced team of developers and business users to provide highly available internet and mobile solutions that manage critical path business functionality.
• You will be responsible for critical features from design through testing.
• Strong knowledge of C# and Microsoft .Net
• Solid competency in SQL with MS SQL Server
• Experience with and understanding of high performance database design
• Strong understanding of OO principles, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with individuals and in groups, with technical and non-technical staff, orally and in writing
• Ability to quickly learn new tools/techniques
• Competitive salary, based on quality and length of experience
• Medical, Dental insurance
• Casual dress code
• Flexible working hours
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Bellmore, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications)
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.