Overview / Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing enterprise class applications.
• Work closely with design firms and project stakeholders to build strong relationships through quality of work
• Must have strong communication skills in order to understand and manage client’s expectations.
• Must have a thorough understanding of .Net technologies and the ability to write software specifications.
• Develop internal best practices and standards while developing extensible global code libraries.
• Must be able to work in a multi-tasking environment and remain flexible to changing priorities.
• Ideally five+ years of hands-on development experience
• Microsoft .Net technologies: C#, VB.Net, ASP .Net
• Visual Studio 2008/2010
• OOP: Object Oriented Programming
• SOA/Web Services/WCF
• Silverlight 3/4
• Cross-browser compatibility techniques
• Microsoft SQL Server: T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers, Microsoft TFS
• BS in Computer Science/Related (or equivalent experience)
This is a permanent, full time position – NOT a contract
All candidates MUST be local to Roslyn, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
(All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications)
Friday, April 29, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.