Senior HRIS Analyst
• The Sr. HRIS Analyst will lead projects to design, develop and implement new systems, functionality, upgrades and enhancements.
• Will monitor business environments and makes recommendations to meet changing requirements.
• Must be able to work independently and work on multiple projects simultaneously, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Strong user interface and user training skills are a must have
• Work closely with HRIS team regarding application upgrades, application functional changes, training, and streamlining of operational procedures and control processes.
• Develop and maintain project timelines, functional specifications, requirements documentation, test scripts and issues logs.
• Acts as liaison with managerial, systems analysis personnel and vendors to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine extent of programming involved; effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
• Provides functional and technical support for all Applicant Tracking Systems. Works with internal teams and appropriate vendors to resolve and escalate issues. Manages data integrations between Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Ensures a secured data environment, prevents unauthorized access, enforces access policies, creates access levels and ids for new users and provides end user support for data access issues through adherence to regulatory, corporate and departmental standards.
• Compiles data for governmental reporting and submits to appropriate agency and/or contractor.
• Leads Sarbanes Oxley Testing and documents new/revised processes; updates the internal system with testing results.
• Current Enterprise-Wide HRIS/Payroll systems experience is a must. Global and large-scale experience a plus.
• Experience with systems such as: ADP/Enterprise, PeopleSoft, Oracle or Lawson preferred.
• Must have administrator experience with a talent acquisition system such as Taleo and a talent management system such as SuccessFactors
• Should have solid knowledge of Payroll and Benefits procedures and operations.
• Working knowledge of FLSA, AAP, FMLA, HIPAA and all other Federal regulations.
• Must be detail oriented and adaptable in an environment where multi-tasking is an everyday occurrence.
• Strong communication, organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access and Adobe is expected.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Monday, April 18, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.