Must have Experience with Client/Server, Web Enabled (eCommerce/Internet/Intranet) Applications (i.e. Web-Site Design, Development); JAVA, SDLC; Client Interaction…
• Be responsible for assessment of business needs and developing high-level requirements that align with business goals and objectives
• Utilize business and technical knowledge to work with business representatives and technical development team to determine business application integration needs and requirements
• Work closely with sales, implementations and the IT groups to provide detailed knowledge of current software and program functions
• Develop and maintain high-level and detailed requirements for system enhancements and new functionality that describe user and client needs as well as steps to develop and modify the current application
• Interact with all levels of the organization, including client facing relationships
• Must have experience working in a Java environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of relational databases (Oracle/SQL)
• Experience using querying tools (Oracle SQL Developer)
• Experience interacting with external clients directly
• Proficiency in client-server database applications, database design, entity-relationship model, database processing normalization
• Must be disciplined in the full product lifecycle (SDLC) of application design, development, implementation and support for enterprise wide critical applications
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Engineering
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, Long Island, NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.