• The duties for this role will be split between Tech Support and Software Testing.
• Our firm considers top quality technical support to be vital to our business. We practice what we preach and our main priority is making our customers smile. Our customers are the core of our existence.
• Must have solid QA/Testing experience along with strong Technical Support and Troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and a high level of patience.
• Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers: Executives, End Users, and Developers. Strong English communication skills, both oral and written are a must.
• Multi-tasking skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities is a must have
• Should have an understanding of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) concepts
• Must be detail oriented and have a proven history of follow-through and success
• Self Motivated with the ability to "dive right in", be effective, and make a difference
• Should have a natural curiosity about "how things work" and "how to make them better"
• Hands-On knowledge of, and experience with email servers and client configuration
• Quick and accurate handling and completion of support interactions: email, Twitter, phone, chat, screen sharing
• Will go the extra mile to follow-up with customers, ensuring issues are resolved and customers are satisfied
• Maintaining customer-facing and internal knowledge base articles
• Build relationships with other departments to work together solving problems and making improvements
• Software Testing, which includes reporting of defects and seeing them through to closure
• Make recommendations to improve products and processes
• Be a team player in a flat-structured, highly collaborative environment
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.