MUST HAVE STRONG, CURRENT CORE JAVA AND SPRING SKILLS
As a member of our Systems Development Group:
• You will work closely with project leader / system architect and domain experts to articulate software sub systems that provide solutions for the HRIS functions.
• You will be responsible for the design, integration and implementation of the server side of the application semantics of the software system.
• You will work within a team to articulate a components framework that provides robust performance, extensibility and transparency to support client side functions.
• Develop and execute unit tests and review test plans created by QA.
Functions and Duties:
• Analyze operational/performance requirements and develop and maintain technical designs
• Participate in design and development of new applications features and functions
• Write high-quality code using J2EE, Java, SQL and XML/XSL, HTML/DHTML
• Define and develop application functionality and reports for internal and external customers
• Work with other team members and other development teams to effectively complete necessary deliverables
• Diagnose problems and develop solutions for application objects and components
• Investigate and resolve Bugs
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years' commercial product development experience on the server side
• Experience in the HRIS area is a plus
• Strong knowledge of OOA/D and programming skills in Java, J2EE, JSP / Servlets, Java Bean and EJB are required
• Familiarity or experience with Struts, Hibernate or other O/R mapping technologies is highly preferred
• Must have experience building applications leveraging RDB environment, specifically with Oracle and experience with distributed, scalable, multi-tier application architectures
• Experience in Linux / Unix or Windows and one of the major application servers or web servers (Bea / Web logic, JBOSS Application servers, Apache, Netscape fast track, etc.) is required
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, Long Island, NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.